Tuesday 17 November 2009

Seeds

I think there were 4 or 5.
But they all started out short, ended quick.
The longest was 4 months but we parted our ways.
Not many knew they existed, I was clever to hide them. Or that people were not interested.

The fact that you are reading this proves otherwise.
At least for the first few lines you have subjected you and your wonderful self to me.
Looking as I type to :
You in your office slacking
You in your room bored to bits and
You who have no idea what I'm going on about.

Blogs.
The 6th one to be precise this is.
Heard that?
No one's clapping their hands for me. Louder please and tq.

This outrageous decision, though not made by me, was a gimmick / a joke/ a reason by friends who somehow found it to be essential for me to start a blog. *pfft*

So here I am, spreading my part of bullshit on cyberspace :) *waves*

I instantly regret this. *pauses* Ok ,continune.

Drawing to the closing of 2009 I am left wondering what good have I bestowed to the people around me.
And somehow I am clueless, and sometimes you will feel you have not made an impact.

And you probably didn't. But if you did, good on you.

For those like me, Christmas should be a time of giving and sharing. Something demonic/sinful people should really think about.

Isn't it time you given/shared/made someone something to make that person happy instead of yourself? *whispers:yes it is you idiot*

So on this high note of jingle bells spirit I will now leave you in guilt to think about December.
As the first post should be short and sweet like how first kisses are.
If you feel a bitter aftertaste, then this post is pointed at you, or it could be that your partner's mouth is smelly.

Good night dear readers.

2 comments: